Mummy isnt Happy

Monday, November 10, 2008

I must have been a bad dog for pee-ing in GongGong's room.

All I heard was PoPo's repeated comment saying that Mummy never bring me out, thats why I pee-ed in their room.

Mummy felt bad and explained that she went out at 12nn, and I was home with Junior, GongGong and Auntie Sabrina. Mummy mentioned that she thought either one of them would bring me out to do my usual business. And since Auntie Sabrina is bringing Junior out, I thought she would bring me out for a walk b4 bringing Junior back to her place.

All PoPo mentioned was GongGong is unwell, cant possibly bring me out.
What about Auntie Sabrina?
Mummy has always been fair to bring both of us out for a walk even though Mummy wants to bring me out after that. (Junior and me!)

Mummy was upset, she couldnt sleep well

Why hadnt PoPo told told Mummy that GongGong had already brought me down for a walk/Pee?

Mummy just found out from GongGong yesterday that he had brought me out for a walk already.

Mummy is so furious.

Why is it so complicating?

Walked = Walked...

I dun understand what PoPo was trying to do.. (Oh DOG!)

I cant wait for Daddy to be back soon!

Daddy~~

0 comments: