I can bark!

Sunday, November 2, 2008

Mummy asked Auntie Joyce to open the door today instead.
I didnt know they were back... All I know is, I hear barking and Junior and I tried to bark back...
I saw mummy and Auntie Joyce delighted !

Ahhh... I can bark! My vocal cord is not broken!
*Wrooof!*

Mummy and Auntie Joyce brought me down for a walk.. Mummy bought me a new retractable leash! Thinking that it would be useful for me... o.0"

I am surprised to see Uncle CL and Auntie Felicia today!
Auntie Felicia said I have grown bigger! (Or longer?)
Now I m missing Scotty. The poodle with the high-high curly hair @@@

Daddy is still not back yet =(
I miss Daddy alot! Jumping with Mummy aint that fun as with Daddy...
I can still remember Daddy singing "Daaa-Xianng... Daaa-Xianng... " to me right after his shower.
Aww.. I am missing Daddy

I cant wait to chew Mr Snoopy now...

Mr Snoopy~~

0 comments: