A Day Out

Sunday, November 2, 2008

Mummy brought me to West Coast Dog Run last evening for a walk.. or rather run..

Daddy's not around, so gotta take Daddy's car.. but Uncle Chris is driving us there..

I was overjoyed when I saw my friends! Ruski, Maxim and Xiong Xiong.

Mummy dunno how excited I was when I saw the 2 Huskies. I tried to run along with them.. But they have longer legs. They ran so quickly! Uncle William kept mocking at my short legs =(. But hey, its cos of that which me me cute alright? Nevertheless, I know Mummy and Daddy still love me.

I had a great time playing with the 2 Huskies, leaving Ruski barking (madly) at them, I dunno what he wanna do.. he kept barking and hiding under the table...

The floor was wet, but Mummy didnt mind, but poor Ruski, he was traumatised by Xiong2 and Xin2 that he rolled on the floor and whined for help. Auntie Joyce saw le, heart pain, ran over and saved him. Ruski look like Junior's coat after that!

We went for a great shower at Uncle William's house. His daddy bathe me instead... I canT stop laughing when I saw the look at Uncle William, Auntie Joyce, Uncle Chris and even Mummy when they heard Uncle William's Daddy said that the conditioner needs no washing off.

I wonder how itchy I would be...

We went Farm Mart for dinner, I was sitting obdiently at the chair. However, I dunno what had gotten into me when I saw a huge Mongrel. I barked and whined non stop! The whole Kampong was staring at me! I must had disgraced every one (i am sorry). Mummy was terrified! She asked Uncle William for help, who suggested choking me at my leash! Choked, I sat quietly on the chair again, leaving that Mongrel laughing at me.

Right now, Mummy is so worried! Cos she was at Pet Lover's to buy me a choker chain (again!) and she realised that they, the human cannot use chokers on we, the Dashchund! (Hurray!)

She is very worried now.. Cos it is believed that we have softer vocal cords... I might turn dumb =(
Mummy wish she is home earlier to to check if I can bark.

*whineee*

0 comments: